Elton, Uma de Cada Disco

Uma música de cada disco do Elton John, porque nunca é demais falar do velho.


Empty Sky:  Western Ford Gateway
Elton John:  Sixty Years On
Tumbleweed Connection:  Where To Now, St. Peter?
Madman Across the Water:  Indian Sunset
Honky Chateau:  Amy
Don't Shoot Me I'm Only the Piano Player:  Have Mercy on the Criminal
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road:  I've Seen that Movie Too
Caribou:  Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me
Captain Fantastic:  Someone Saved My Life Tonight
Rock of the Westies:  Feed Me
Blue Moves:  Tonight
A Single Man:  Song for Guy
Victim of Love:  Street Boogie
21 at 33:  Two Rooms at the End of the World
The Fox:  Heart in the Right Place
Jump Up!:  Empty Garden
Too Low for Zero:  I Guess That's Why They Call it the Blues
Breaking Hearts:  Burning Buildings
Ice on Fire:  This Town
Leather Jackets:  Heartache All Over the World
Reg Strikes Back:  I Don't Wanna Go On with You Like That
Sleeping with the Past:  I Never Knew Her Name
The One:  The One
Duets:  I'm Your Puppet
Made in England:  Believe
The Big Picture:  Live Like Horses
Songs from the West Coast:  The Wasteland
Peachtree Road:  I Can't Keep This From You
The Captain and the Kid:  The Bridge
The Union:  Hey Ahab
The Diving Board:  Mexican Vacation
Wonderful Crazy Night:  I've Got 2 Wings

Nenhum comentário: